The MP 1000-WF Fire Fighting Trailer is a multipurpose water/foam rapid intervention double-axle trailer, designed for effective fire fighting in high risk areas such as industrial, commercial and petroleum complexes, oil terminals and military locations.
- 1000 l stainless steel tank of water compartment and a 100 l foam compartment.
- One portable fire-fighting pump.
- Diesel engine generator, type Kubota J 310 to facilitate the use of lighting, rescue and fire fighting equipment.
- Foam proportioning system.
- One water/foam monitor
- Two multipurpose AWG water branchpipes type Nozzle 88.
- Four suction hoses of 102 mm (4 inch) diameter and 2.5 m length each with Storz couplings.
- Four delivery hoses of 63 mm (2½ inch) diameter and 30 m length each with Moris couplings.
- A suction strainer and 2 suction spanners.
- A high intensity working light.
- Two Tornado 6 kg fire extinguishers stored in Protector fire extinguishers cabinets.
Manufactured of : Steel channel sections covered by welded checkered plates, Axle : Double axle of 1.5 ton capacity for each axle, Draw Bar : Provided with towing hook, Drop-leg : Provided at rear
Down Screw wheel : Vertically adjustable with handbrake - attached to the draw bar, Wiring : Provided with cable and plug for connecting to the electric system of the towing vehicle, Mudguards, Rear Bumper & Sign holder : Equipped, Speed : Up-to 80 km/h on asphalt roads, Braking System : Equipped.
Pump Base : Provided with a sliding base-plate for easier access and unloading of the pump for independent use in narrower sites
Surface Treatment : Galvanized or elbow dipped under carriage upon request.