Automatic Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishing features:
- Specially designed for protecting inaccessible areas or enclosures such as: vehicles, control panels, and machinery rooms
- Firetrace is an automatic fire-seeking and fire fighting unit. It consists of a firetrace flexible polymer tube pressurized at 10 bar and connected to a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- Automatically actuated upon bursting of the tube at any point along its length due to temperature rise up-to 100°C (212°F).
- Drop of tube pressure in the direct firetrace system discharges the CO2 gas directly from the burst hole in the tube at the closest point to the fire, which allows the fastest extinguishing time and minimum spread of the fire
- Ideal for any application where a potential fire risk is present within an enclosed or confined space by extinguishing fire at its very incipient stage with minimal damage.
- Firetrace automatic fire extinguishers do not need any external source of energy or electric supply.
- Cost effective as no electrical installation or wiring is required
- Can be interfaced with an alarm device or system.
- Suitable for fighting flammable liquids and electric fires
- Carbon dioxide is a clean agent that leaves no traces, thus ideal for fighting fires involving electronic and hi-tech equipment
- Brass valve complete with overpressure safety valve, and pressure regulator
- High quality surface treatment with red polyester coating
Fire classes: BCE , Test pressure : 250 bar , Cylinder bursting pressure : Over 450 bar, Operating head : Brass valve with overpressure safety valve, Discharge fittings : Fire trace polymer flexible tube at various lengths, Tube bursting temp. at 10 bar : 100° C (212 °F), Extinguishing agent: CO2, Cylinder : Seamless steel cylinder, Paint finish: Surface treatment and 100% polyester coating.
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001
Laboratory Accredited According to the ISO/IEC 17025/1999