Fluidex series PWF900 meters are Dual-pulse Insertion Paddle Wheel Flowmeters with design that combine well proven technology with modern engineering materials to provide a cost effective and simple means of measuring the flow of water and a wide variety of low viscosity liquids. The PWF series has the following advantages:
- All stainless steel construction based on SS316 grade
- Suits pipe sizes from 40~900mm (1.5~36")
- Low installation cost (being insertion type)
- Simple to install
- Unique head design to extend linear measuring range
- Two independent pulse outputs with high noise immunity
- High pressure submersible design
Insertion flowmeters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with FLUIDEX battery powered rate-totalisers however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.
Applications include -but not limited to- HVAC, hot & chilled water, fire systems, water distribution (management & treatment), boiler feed water & hydrant flow testing.