Ref. No.: 2009-032
Issue Date: 14/12/2009
Bid Closing Date: Tuesday, January 5th, 2009, no later than 4:00 pm Houston time
Attn: Dave Smith, Category Manager-Performance Drilling, Room 22.111, 5 Greenway Plaza, Suite 110 Houston, Texas 77227
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and SCM_ Contracts@oxy.com
Scope of Work:
Occidental Libya Oil & Gas BV (Libyan Branch) (OLOG) intends to solicit interest and pre-qualify Contractors to provide competitive bids for the provision of Coring Services in support of OLOG’s exploration program in the OLOG EPSA contract areas.
- Location: OLOG EPSA Contract Areas
- Estimated Spud Date: 1st quarter 2011
- Number Of Wells: 20+ wells
- Well Depth: 8-10,000 Ft
- Term of Contract – 2 years
Minimum Requirements for Coring Services
The companies that will be considered qualified to receive the Invitation To Tender must be able to supply the following equipment and services in Libya for conventional wellbore diameters in the area:
- Conventional Coring Services including core bits (PDC, face discharge PDC, Thermally Stable Diamond (TSP) & natural diamond), core barrels, aluminum, fiberglass, and steel inter-tubes, core catchers (full closure and spring type actuated slip/grip), optional oriented coring, core gamma scanning, various core preservations methods, surface equipment, ,etc.