Ref. No.: 3514/2010
Issue Date: 08-Feb-2010
Bid Closing Date: 24-Mar-2010
Bid Bond: 1% From the total value of tender price
Fee: ID 1500000
Scope of Work:
Midland Refineries Company (MRC) intends to design and construct a new 10000 m3/h cooling water system at its Daura Refinery site including river intake station, clarifiers, pools and all piping network which shall be suitably insulated and located over ground the system shall provide sufficient cooling for the refinery expansion and some of the existing units.
Bidders are requested to offer a break down of price for the scope of: Engineering, Procurement and supply of all equipment and materials CIP / Daura Refinery, Construction and erection works (except civil works), Pre commissioning, commissioning and test run activities, and Specific training of Daura refinery personnel.
Design data required as:
- Design water flow 10000 m3/h
- Design inlet water temp. 46° C
- Design out let water temp. 32°C
- Design wet-bulb temp. of inlet air 28°C
- Design dry-bulb temp. 55°C
- Design range 14°C
- Type of cooling tower counter flow induced draft, film flow
- Inlet pressure to exchangers in process units = 3.5 kg/cm2.g
- Return manifold = 2.0 kg/cm2g
The design should secure a minimum intake water make up through optimized choice of concentration ratio, with fully Automated suitable side stream filters and an up to date chemical injection system to monition corrosion.