|Reference||S.F / 4817/2010|
Set of complete horizontal centrifugal pump with electric motor and base plate as the following quantities.
1- # 2 for kerosene, 1 in duty & 1 standby
2- # 2 for diesel, 1 in duty & 1 standby
3- # 2 for gasoline, 1 in duty & 1 standby
Scope of supply for each unit:
· Pumps should be supplied according to API 610 last edition
· Bearing should be oil lubricated type.
· Coupling should be flexible with spacer type, dynamically balanced.
· Single mechanical seal should be supplied according to API manufactured by john crane.
· Non-spark coupling guard.
· Centerline-mounted casing type.
· Base plate should be fabricated steel.
· Standard documents in English general arrangements, sectional drawing with part list for pump and mechanical seal, installation maintenance.
· Spare part for two years should be supplied.
· Pumps manufacture should be from (U.S.A, West Europe or Japan) and from one of the following: Ruhr Pumpen, Gmbh, Goulds, Sulzer, and Union.
Technical and operating specification:
· Capacity: 60 m³ / hr
· Discharge pressure: 4 barg
· Suction pressure: 0 barg
· Diff. pressure: 4 barg
· NPSHA: flooded
· Rpm: 1500
· Temperature: (-5 to 55) °c
· Three-phase electric motor explosion proof.
· Volt / phase / cycle: 380/3/50
· Type: induction
· Ip: 55.
· Insulation class: f.
|Bid Bond||1% of submitted prices|
|Documents Price||ID 50,000|