The services comprise the following: -
- Physical Survey & Establish Quantities: Before undertaking the maintenance services and during the familiarization period, the contractor shall make an independent inventory of the SCADA.
- Maintenance Services: The contractor shall provide maintenance services to achieve 95% functional availability of the SCADA system at all times in the specified company’s operational area.
- Technical Services: The contractor shall provide the technical services, which shall comprise of engineering, additions, modifications, alterations and re-commissioning of the Equipment and by provision of the reimbursable materials.
- Training Services: The contractor shall provide training services, to impart training to company’s personnel on SCADA system and other safety related functions.
- Supply of Reimbursable Materials: The contractor shall supply the reimbursable materials, as and when directed by the company.
|Bid Bond||KD 77,000.00|
|Documents Price||KD 300.00|