|Scope||1.The contractor's scope of work shall include survey, slit trenching, production of working drawings, construction including manpower and equipment for all works related to the Maintenance Workshop for Export Maintenance located near to the South Tank Farm at Ahmadi. The scope of Works, manpower, equipment shall generally include the following:
- Survey, slit trenching works, relocation, re-routing and/or protection of existing services, site grading and associated earth works.
- Detail engineering, design, procurement and supply, installation, testing and commissioning of workshop equipment/machine tools, instrument and plant air system, quality calibration and test equipment for maintenance of equipment.
- Refurbishment of existing R.O. Plant steel building including existing substation including all electrical, HVAC, mechanical, instrumentation, telecom, LAN, fire protection, potable and fire water supply, drainage and other facilities. Removal of roof sheeting and false ceilings, wall cladding, screed, floorings and block walls including all services and cart away debris material to an approved location.
- Design, supply and erection of a pre-engineered steel (Kirby type) shed for air compressor, mobile equipment and welding cylinders including all electrical, mechanical and fire protection works.
- Construction of reinforced concrete building for the Workshop Extension including all electrical, HVAC, mechanical, instrumentation, telecom & LAN, fire protection, potable and fire water supply, drainage etc.
- Construction of reinforced concrete utility building including all electrical, HVAC, mechanical, instrumentation telecom, LAN, fire protection, potable and fire water supply, drainage etc.
- Construction of reinforced concrete lay down area.
- Construction of garbage collection area.
- Area Grading, Asphalt paving, fencing, area lighting etc.
- External drainage works.
- Fabrication and installation of steel sheds for car park and forklfits.
- Relocation of electrical panel and protection of existing CP deep Anode Ground Bed.
2. Supply and installation of LT switchboard (440V), motor test panel, battery bank and battery charger in the substation building along with the associated cabling works, modification works at source transformer, normal and emergency indoor lighting system, outdoor lighting system, power supply related socket system, earthing system, lightning system etc.
3. Supply and installation of HVAC system.
4. Supply and installation of piping works.
5. Supply and installation of Instrumentation Works.
6. Supply and installation of fire alarm system and public address and evacuation system.
7. Supply and installation of Telecommunications & LAN system.
|Bid Bond||KD 30,000.00|
|Documents Price||KD 300.00|