|Scope||The brief scope of work given below is only for conceptual understanding of the contractor and does not limit the scope of work described in the other parts of the technical specification.
1. General requirements
The contractor shall: -
- Relocate existing services and demolish existing facilities and services, if any, including those decommissioned and disused, where specified.
- Remove and dispose off contaminated soil where required.
- The contractor shall back fill all trenches, compact and level the excavated/disturbed areas and restore all the facilities like asphalted roads, pathways, fence, cable trench, concrete pavements, walk ways, existing supports, structures, etc. whichever has been disturbed by the contractor to execute the works, so as to match the original facilities to the satisfaction of superintendent’s representative.
2. Site surveys
Carry out the required site surveys: -
- Exploratory slit trenching surveys of building area, water piping and electric cabling routes to verify existence of services (pipes, cables etc., both under-ground and above ground) including sizes and depth/elevations, and collection of all other site data required for finalizing design for rerouting and/or protection of services.
- Soil testing and other surveys for civil works.
- Mechanical site survey for details of water supply and piping tie-ins and other works.
- Electrical site survey for details of main power supply source (burgan offices substation), and for finalizing main power cable route.
- Other surveys as required. .
3. Quality assurance and quality control
Carry out all activities in accordance with the company standard.
4. Detail design and engineering
Detailed design and engineering covering as a minimum preparation and submission of all engineering drawings, design calculations, data sheets, technical specifications, manufacturers’ drawings/data sheets/catalogues, material take off, procedures, quality control and quality assurance requirements, inspection and test plans, construction and installation drawings and other documentation necessary for execution of the works.
5. Material supply and inspection & testing
The contractor shall supply all materials for the works unless specified otherwise. All materials shall be inspected and tested at vendors’/suppliers’ factories.
6. HSE plan
Prepare a detailed HSE plan for the project and carry out all the required activities in accordance with HSEMS procedure.
7. Project HSE review (PHSER)
Carry out project HSE review at the following stages in accordance with HSEMS procedure.
8. Works to be executed
Carry out architectural, civil & structural, HVAC, mechanical, and electrical & telecom works of the project.
- Carry out all other works required by the contract and as needed by site conditions to make the building facility safe and ready for occupation.
- Test, pre-commission and commission the project.
- Submit “as-built” drawings/documents and project dossier/ project record books.
- Provide training service to company’s personnel on operation and maintenance of equipment and systems in accordance with the technical specification.
|Bid Bond||KD 20,000.00|
|Documents Price||KD 200.00|