Ref. No.: RFP-1915
Issue Date: 20/03/2009
Question Closing Date: 07/04/2009
Bid Closing Date: 21/04/2009 15:00
Address: Bid opening committee, Kuwait Oil Company P.O. Box 9758, Ahmadi 61008 Kuwait.
Scope of Work:
The pilot to be executed by the Consultant will be to design, supply, and install a smart completion system across 3,500 ft of Mauddud open hole formation, to enable controlling fluid inflow or outflow (acidizing) into each compartment individually from surface via hydraulic control lines without well intervention. The Consultant will supply an Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) complete with variable speed drive surface system to be supplied as part of this integrated solution package to enhance oil production, commission as following:
1. Design, supply, and install of smart completion with ESP Pump System (surface & subsurface) along with swell packers, By-Pass system and Y-Tool, and wellhead feed-through adapter spool accessories in one horizontal well of Sabria-Mauddud KOC with all associated equipments in one oil well designated by the Company.
2. On successful installation and commissioning of the system, the Consultant shall operate and maintain the system for a period of one hundred eighty (180) continuous operational days including the service and maintenance for all equipments and emergency during that period. The Consultant shall supply the required spares, if and when, required.
3. The Consultant shall investigate any problem that occurs during the day and report it to the Company within twenty four (24) hours. The Consultant must maintain adequate spares. Surface equipments need to be fixed and put back into operation within seventy two (72) hours of malfunctioning. For a down-hole problem requiring through tubing intervention or rig deployment, a time line for repair or replacement will be provided to the Superintendent within forty eight (48) hours and adhered to by the Consultant.
4. During the operational days, training for the Company personnel shall take place, which shall include analyzing the data and operating the pumps.
5. The inspection crew shall carry out a visual inspection daily for the surface equipment and observe for any abnormal sounds or features.
6. Provide the necessary technical and other personnel to supply, install, commission, operate, service, and run both the Redacoil system and Dual Concentric ESP system to allow the Company to conduct the test and verify that such performance is in accordance with the technical specification provided by the Consultant and included in Technical Specifications.
7. This Scope of The Pilot is stated as guidance and is the minimum required by the Company. The Consultant must foresee all other things required to carry out such a Pilot independently, the cost of which is deemed included in the Contract Price.