Ref. No.: ITT/RG11/S043/09
Issue Date: 26/03/2009
Bid Closing Date: 9/04/2009
Online Registration End Date: 2/04/2009
Company: Rasgas Company.
Scope of Work:
The scope of services shall include, but not limited to the following:
1. Study to identify opportunities for sustainable practices within the facilities management operation areas, projects and facilities maintenance.
2. Study shall identify opportunities for sustainable practices.
3. Developing a road map to implement identified sustainable practices.
4. Develop the following items in compliance with sustainable practices for new facilities and major refurbishments:
a. Specifications for materials related to architecture, civil, electromechanical items.
b. List of items / chemicals which shall be avoided / reduced / controlled for sustainable development.
c. Construction waste management procedures and recycling methods.
d. Facilities and policies, which will reduce energy consumption with focus on building services, which shall be included in new developments.
5. Develop the following items in compliance with Sustainable Practices for existing facilities.
a. Specifications for materials related to consumables used for facilities maintenance.
b. Recycling & reclaiming procedures and recommendation for waste management and disposal.
c. List of items / chemicals which shall be avoided / reduced / controlled in a sustainable development.
d. Procedures for control of refrigerants and other similar hazardous materials.
6. Provide awareness-training sessions to the concerned teams on sustainable practices.
7. Survey to identify achievements in areas where identified sustainable practices are implemented.
8. Cost database for green building materials / equipment.