Ref. No.: T/04/09
Issue Date: 11/05/2009
Bid Closing Date: Sunday 31st May 2009 at 04:00 p.m
Address: Deputy General Manager, Polish Oil & Gas Company – Libya B.V., Janzour, behind Touristic Village, Libya
Tel: + 218 21 7133505
Tel/Fax: + 218 21 7167048
Email address: processing_tender_2D_3D@pgnig.ly
Scope of Work:
Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) Libya Branch has invitated the most qualified, local, international, experienced and reputable companies to tender for 2d & 3d seismic data processing in onshore contract area 113 (block 1 & 2) murzuq basin.
The bid must be submitted not later than Sunday 31st May 2009 at 04:00 p.m (Libyan time). Bid’s opening date will be on Monday 1st June 2009 at 10:00 a.m (Libyan time).
Contract area 113 (Blocks 1 & 2) is located in Murzuq Basin, ~ 700 km southwest of Tripoli.
- Interested contractors for the above indicated tender should call for the collection of bid documents & pre-qualification questionnaire from our offices in Janzour.
- Interested contractors must satisfy the requirements and submit the required information.
- The pre-qualification process is a part of tender procedures, and filling in of such questionnaire by contractor is one of the conditions of participation for such contractor in the tender.
- The interested contractors included in the list of approved contractors of POGC are exempted from pre-qualification procedures.
- Only the offers of eligible contractors that meet the pre-qualification criteria, which shall be determined by POGC sole discretion, will be accepted their offers.
- POGC will not be responsible for any cost incurred for preparation and submission presented in response of this announcement.
- POGC will only deal with the actual companies performing the work and not through agents.
- The language of all proceedings and documents related to such proceedings will be English.
- Interested contractors are requested to submit their technical & commercial offers in two separate and sealed envelopes.
- Collection of bid document is free of charge.
Ref.: Invitation to Tender for Processing of 2D & 3D Seismic Data in Onshore Contract Area 113 (Block 1 & 2) Murzuq Basin (Ref. T/04/09).