|Scope||Ref. No.: P/07/09
Issue Date: 27/05/2009
Bid Closing Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 4:00 p.m.
Address response: POGC Libya B.V., Janzour, Behind Touristic Village, Janzour-Libya
Phone (+218-21-7133505 / +218-21-7167048), fax (+218-21-4896383)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Polish Oil & Gas Company (POGC) LIBYA B.V., as operator for Contract Area 113 (Blocks 1 & 2) in Murzuq Basin (~750 km southwest of Tripoli) intends to pre-qualify all interested local and international general contractors, which are experienced in civil works for oil and gas companies, to submit their complete pre-qualification documents. Interested companies must be registered, must operate in Libya and must have all valid permits to perform civil work services (Access Road & Site Construction) in accordance with applicable Libyan Laws.
This pre-qualification process is for preparation of the realization ,,Design and Build” project, which will be included the following works:
1. preparing a construction project,
2. construction of access roads to the location and upgrading of existing routes,
3. preparing a camp site and wellsite location of the drilling rig with cellar construction,
4. ground construction of the water storage pit,
5. preparing a helipad.
POGC has the programme to start those works in October 2009 and has planned to realize the civil works for eight (8) wellsite locations in Area-113 Murzuq Basin.
Contractors must submit the following information:
- Full Contractor name and company registration details and address.
- Details of Ownership/Corporate Organization.
- Submission of company profile and experience records in similar works (especially for Oil and Gas companies).
- The list of subcontractors or companies associates in consortium, which work with Contactor on regular basis with copy of framework or consortium agreement (in English and Arabic).
- The list of equipments and heavy equipments which are being operated or stored near of the contract area. The list must included:
a) type of equipment,
b) name/brand of equipment,
c) production date,
d) copy of equipment registration card.
1. Part I – Legal And Commercial
2. Part II – Experience And Resources
3. Part III – Technical
4. Part IV – Financial