|Scope||Bid Closing Date: 12 June 2009
Company: Chevron Nigeria Deepwater “E” Limited
Tender Reference: DWD-2009-672893
Address: Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki, Peninsula, P. M. B. 12825, Lagos.
Scope of Work:
Chevron Nigeria Deepwater “E” Limited on behalf of the participating operators is introducing seven separate tenders, under the 3rd Drilling Services Sharing Agreement (DSSA-3), for their 2010 – 2013 Deepwater Drilling, Completion, and Workover Programs of participating operators.
Commencement Dates of required Service is anticipated to be 2nd quarter 2010. The services will be required to support Drilling operations in water depth up to 10,000 ft.
Participating operators of the DSSA-3 are: Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Ltd, Nigerian Agip Exploration Ltd, BG Exploration & Production Nigeria Ltd, Chevron Nigeria Deepwater "E" Ltd, Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Ltd, Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd, and StatoilHydro Nigeria Ltd.
The deepwater drilling campaign is expected to commence 2nd quarter 2010 for duration of 28 slots with 2 optional extension periods of 6 slots each (totaling 12 optional slots). For this campaign, operators will utilize a single drilling unit that will be rotated amongst DSSA-3 participants.
The second tender involves the provision of Fishing Tools & Miscellaneous Drill String Rental Services (Ref: DWD-2009-672893)
Scope of Service Includes:
- Miscellaneous Drilling Tool Rentals (inclusive, but not limited to: drilling jars, hole openers, rollerreamers, under-reamers, casing scrapers, section mills, well head severing, string and near-bit stabilizers, cross-over subs, drill collars, pony drill collars and Non magnetic drill collars)
- Miscellaneous Equipment Rentals (inclusive, but not limited to: tanks, pumps, lubricators etc)
- Fishing Tools For Cased And Open Hole Fishing Operations (including but not limited to: reverse circulating junk baskets, lead impression blocks, wash pipes, external and internal cutters, fishing jars and accelerators, bumpers jars, knuckle joints, ditch magnets, rotary mills, section mills, Bowen overshots, overshot extensions and guides, packer retrieving tools, grapples, casing, drill pipe and wireline spears, screw-in subs, box taps, taper taps and washover shoes.)
- Fishing Tools Supervisor(s) with a minimum of (15) fifteen years relevant experience including a minimum of (5) years on semi-submersible rigs or drill ships.
- Fishing Tools for 2-1/16”, 2-3/8”, 2-7/8”, 3-1/2”, 4-1/2”, 5-1/2” and 7” tubing; 3-1/2”, 4-1/2”, 5”, 5-1/2” and 6-5/8” drill pipe; 4-3/4” 6-1/2”, 8” and 9” drill collars; and 5”, 7”, 9-5/8”, 11-3/4”, 13-3/8”, 13-5/8”, 16” and 20” casing.
- Support Facilities with full machine shop and welding capabilities to re-dress mills/shoes, stabilizers etc. as required.