|Scope||Bid Closing Date: 12 June 2009
Company: Chevron Nigeria Deepwater “E” Limited
Tender Reference: DWD-2009-672881
Address: Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki, Peninsula, P. M. B. 12825, Lagos.
Scope of Work:
Chevron Nigeria Deepwater “E” Limited on behalf of the participating operators is introducing seven separate tenders, under the 3rd Drilling Services Sharing Agreement (DSSA-3), for their 2010 – 2013 Deepwater Drilling, Completion, and Workover Programs of participating operators.
Commencement Dates of required Service is anticipated to be 2nd quarter 2010. The services will be required to support Drilling operations in water depth up to 10,000 ft.
Participating operators of the DSSA-3 are: Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Ltd, Nigerian Agip Exploration Ltd, BG Exploration & Production Nigeria Ltd, Chevron Nigeria Deepwater "E" Ltd, Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Ltd, Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd, and StatoilHydro Nigeria Ltd.
The deepwater drilling campaign is expected to commence 2nd quarter 2010 for duration of 28 slots with 2 optional extension periods of 6 slots each (totaling 12 optional slots). For this campaign, operators will utilize a single drilling unit that will be rotated amongst DSSA-3 participants.
The fourth tender involves the provision of Cement Products and Services (Ref: DWD-2009 672881)
Scope of Service Includes:
- Provide products and services to support full line oilfield cementing operation including but not limited to bulk cement, additive (wet and / or dry), float equipment etc.
- Operations to include (but not limited to) casing cementation, squeezing, plugging and acidizing at temperature range 200 – 300 degrees F and water depth up to 10,000 ft.
- 24 hour laboratory services to support operation (and run multiple tests as and when required). Equipment and services must conform to API RP10B Recommended Practice for Testing Well Cements (latest edition).
- Provide cementing engineering services as per API Spec 10A/ISO-10426 Specification for Cements and Materials for Well Cementing 24th Edition.
- Provide experienced engineers to support operation (and collaborate with company engineer).
- Note this tender does not include provision for cementing unit and or operator.