|Scope||Ref No:- 561
Issue Date: 11/06/2009
Bid Closing Date: 28/06/2009
Address response: Operations Division Manager Office, Mellitah Oil & Gas Company B.V., Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346, Tripoli-Libya
Scope of Work:
Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V., intends to issue this tender and wish to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing Personal Protective Equipments to submit file including all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in this tender.
1. Letter to be addressed to the Chairman of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Committee stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax department declaration.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the supply had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of supply PPE and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. Supplied Personal Protect Equipment is according to the approved national and international standard.
5. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
6. Have in place a formalized quality system complying with the requirements of international quality certification.
7. One copy of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelope and marked “Request for Pre-qualification for Tender No. 561 - Supply of Personal Protective Equipment “ Addressed to “ Chairman of Personal Protective Equipment Committee ”
Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.