|Scope||Ref. No.: 70.09.4029
Issue Date: 29/06/2008
Bid Closing Date: 26/07/2009
Offer Validity: (120) days from the Bid Closing Date
Fee: 600 USD
Bid Bond: 1% From the total value of tender price
Bond Validity: (90) days from the Bid Closing Date
Scope of Work:
Casing 1250-meter conductor pipe: 30"
Pipe OD: 30"
Pipe wall: 0.625", WT/196.1#
Thread: Rl4 or equivalent
Pipe material: API 5L, GR. B / X-52, SAW
Connector C/W protector (top): rl4 box
Connector C/W protector (btm): Rl4 pin
Length: 38 - 40 ft
2- Description: brand new & unused saw conductor pipe according to rules of (API 5L,GR.B, SAW) last revision.
3- Coating: pipe should be coated externally and internally with standard mill varnish for protection from rust while in transit and storing at (M.O.C) pipes yard.
4- Ends protection: pin & box of each pipe protected with protecter & modified storage dope ACC to API BUL 5A2.
5- Marking: according to (API STD-5A).
6- Packing: bear in loose.
7- Inspection: third party inspection - internationally accepted inspector as (Bureau Veritas, SGS, Liouds, Tuboscope Vet Co.,) nominated by manufacturer & accepted by end user certifying that materials and manufacturing.
The scope of inspection:
- Ultrasonic inspection on full length of pipe body (records and certificates required).
- MPI on end area.
- Visual inspection 100% of surface.
- Checking of marking and mill coat.
- Supervision of fabrication.
- Checking of chemical requirements (ladle & check analysis) according to mill sheet.
- Cost: all cost of inspections on manufacturer or supplier account (included in total price.
- Mill test certificates, manufacturer test certificates according to API 5l last revision rule.
8- Manufacturer will confirm & submit with his offer the technical catalogue (2 copies).
9- Country of origin / USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, Belgium, Norway, Japan, Argentina and Mexico are acceptable only.