|Scope||Future tender reference GLBV/DRILL/A-64/09/024
Issue Date: 02/07/2009
Bid Closing Date: 17.00 hrs , on 10 Aug 2009
Address response: Gazprom Libya B.V., Ali Ben Abi Taleb Street, Ben Ashour Tripoli, PO BOX 82696
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
and copy to: email@example.com
Scope of Work:
Gazprom Libya will require Cementing Services and Materials to support planned onshore drilling operations in Libya, Area 64, East of Ghadames, operations will commence September 2010.
Call for Tender packages will only be issued to Contractors who can meet the following basic qualifications:
- Contractor is either currently registered in Libya or intends to register in Libya solely or through a joint venture with a Libyan registered partner, so that they may conduct business in accordance with Libyan Law.
- Contractor can provide audited financial statements for the past 3 years.
- Demonstrates a real and documented commitment to good, modern HSE practices, this is crucial and will be audited before contract award.
- Contractor can provide well trained, dedicated and experienced crew and equipment as well as engineering support for cementing design.
- Contractor specializes in and can demonstrate previous experience in providing onshore Cementing services and materials in Libya including but not limited to the following:-
1. Modern twin pump Cementing truck, or trailer with minimum of 10,000 psi safe working pressure, capable of 10 BPM/pump, and minimum 400 HHP per pump. c/w re-circulating type mixing system with automated density control system.
2. Cement Unit should include fully automatic job recorder that makes a continuous read out both to electronic memory and on paper of pressure, rate and density.
3. Trailer or Skid mounted diesel powered Batch Mixing System , Min 2x 50bbl tanks.
4. Trailer or Skid mounted Bulk P Tanks (Min#4) of not less than 4000cuft total capacity c/w 2X300scuft/min diesel powered compressors as well as emergency sack cutting system.
5. API class Cement Supply on location should be by Bulk trailer from Contractors base, no cement to be cut on location apart from emergencies.
6. Full range of cementing chemicals, as well as Cement testing laboratory equipped to API standards in Contractor base that can provide 24/7 cement testing service on demand.
7. Complete range of 2” high pressure (10,000 min WP) iron, cementing heads, swedges etc for the work to be performed as well as low pressure water supply , bulk cement hoses etc.
8. Availability of Floating equipment and other casing accessories, to be quoted in the tender package.
9. On site laptop with cementing software loaded for design of slurries and pumping regimes as well as job reports and end of well reports.