|Scope||Bid Closing Date: 4 September 2009
Address: The Secretary, Procurement Board, Statoil (Nigeria) Limited, 1A, Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Scope of Work:
Statoil (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’) acting in its capacity as the operator of OML 128 and 129 , wishes to invite interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and tools, personnel, materials, relevant to the specific service(s) listed below to apply for pre-qualification.
Statoil Nigeria Limited requires the maintenance of its office complex and residential facilities at its No. 1A, Bourdillon road, and No. 1 Oyinkan Abayomi drive in Ikoyi.
- Maintenance of air conditioners and generator sets to ensure that the cooling and also light generating sets work effectively.
- Ensure electrical installations working effectively, regular maintenance of lighting system to ensure good lighting of all areas, and well as follow up PHCN related activities.
- Carry out minor repairs and maintenance including upholstery of furniture in all offices and flats as may be required. This does not include replacement of furniture.
- Ensure that all external non-IT cabling network are within acceptable standard.
- Conduit all exposed non-IT cables.
- Carry out intensive and general cleaning of all external and other common areas, including but not limited to the maintenance stores and workshop and also ensure good and acceptable house keeping in all work areas.
- Carry out purchase of cooking gas on behalf of the Company for all flats and canteen whenever requested.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of gas cylinders during and after use.
- Carry out proper maintenance of all garden areas and nursery.
- Maintenance of fire extinguishers, emergency lights and doors, and safety tools.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the swimming pool and also tennis court to agreed standards.
- Carry out maintenance of plumbing and water supply system, including water treatment, borehole maintenance, and uninterrupted water distribution, etc.
- Ensure proper functioning of the manual mechanical gatehouse systems and pedestrian gate.
- Ensure all internal and external wall are maintained regularly with the right quality and colour of paint.
- Put in place an effective preventive maintenance strategy and ensure effective implementation of agreed preventive maintenance actions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date record of all maintenance inventory – equipment, tools, etc.
- Prepare periodic report of maintenance activities.
- Carry out any maintenance work that may be required at the Company’s beach house.
- Perform any other maintenance related task as may be required by the Company.
Commencement and Validity of provision of Maintenance Service
The contract is expected to commence in April 2010 and will be for an initial period of two years from the effective date with a one year extension option subject to mutual agreement between both parties involved.