Provide the following objectives for the Maintenance and Inspection Integration Studies and Services (MISS), from an appropriate integration of Maintenance, Inspection and Engineering (MIE) studies, which are carried out over all EPC Contractors involved in the Egina Project.
The MISS Scope of Works will cover:
- The assistance and coordination of interfaces for MIE studies, including communication channels and schedule, to ensure an effectiveness of MIE studies and their integration.
- The assistance and coordination of the Maintenance and Inspection philosophies to be developed during the detailed Engineering phase by the selected Contractors for the supply of the main Equipments and the fabrication and installation of the Egina Infrastructure.
- The development and the issue of the final consolidated Maintenance and Inspection Manuals and Documentation, including all associated relevant Studies required to set up Maintenance and Inspection plan for operating the Egina field (specific studies, manuals and procedures, planning, data base, resources and organization including training, tools and spare parts, consumables, …).
- The assistance, coordination and verification of Maintainability and Inspectability studies, including identification of all Critical elements and associated reliability.
- The verification and the consolidation of the information, documentation and studies issued by the various Contractors.
- The integration of Monitoring strategies defined and implementation for all components of the facilities
- The consolidation of all spare part requirements, along with tooling and consumables whether for their usage or procurement
- The preparation of the Technical documentation for the Maintenance and Inspection contracts in accordance with the Company contracting-out strategy
- Assisting Company with the procurement of essential Spare Parts and their administration.
The MISS shall cover all elements of the Egina facilities: FPSO, SPS, Subsea lines, export Terminal and associated equipments.