|Scope||Provision of cement and cementing services in OML126/137.
The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2012 and continue for duration of two (2) years.
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of Cement, Cementing Equipment and Cementing Services for use in water depths up to 1,500 feet with requirement for both 10,000psi and 15,000psi rated environment.
ETB-0498 Cement & Cementing Services: Contractor must be able to provide Cement and Cementing Services including but not be limited to the following:
- Cement design, formulation, laboratory testing and engineering;
- Cementing, mixing and pumping unit/equipment including liquid additive system
- Cement, cement chemicals and additives; onshore bulk plant for cement delivery
- Cementing equipment accessories such as float collar, float shoe, stage collars, centralizers, stop collars, wiper plugs, subsea release plug systems and associated surface cementing head.
- Squeeze packer, testing/ treatment packers, bridge plugs, cement retainers, storm packers/ valves etc;
- Pumping and Pressure Testing Services, including low pressure gauge manifold;
- All necessary consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.