|Scope||Provision of coiled tubing equipment and nitrogen lift services in OML126/137.
The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2012 and continue for duration of two (2) years.
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of Coiled Tubing Equipment and Nitrogen Lift Services for use in water depths up to 1,500 feet with requirement for both 10,000psi and 15,000psi rated environment.
ETB-0499 Coiled Tubing and Nitrogen Lift Services: Contractor must be able to provide Coiled Tubing Equipment and Nitrogen Lift Services including but not be limited to the following:
- Coiled Tubing Unit - coil tubing control cabin with impact resistant windows and contains all necessary controls, communication and calibrated monitoring facilities to ensure a safe and efficient operation;
- Coil Tubing Lift Frame as per API 8C with power supply and accessories.
- Crossovers to Pressure Control Equipment and tubulars.
- Long Bails.
- Coiled tubing reel capable of operating with pipe diameters between 1 1/4” and 2 3/8” (inclusive) with a drum capacity of up to 15,000ft x 15,000 psi;
- Coiled tubing injector head, Stuffing Box / Dual Stripper, Dual Shear Seal BOP;
- Power Pack for power supply;
- Coiled tubing tools such as; Straight bar, Connector, Emergency disconnect, Check valves, Jetting nozzles, Fishing equipment and Connectors for well intervention tools, jars, motors, impact hammers, accelerators.
- Data acquisition unit;
- Pumping unit;
- Nitrogen and Nitrogen quads;
- Flow back storage tanks;
- Toolbox with fishing tools and equipment for all coil tubing tools specified.
- Nitrogen converter capable of delivering nitrogen at 350sct/min at a pump output pressure of 3000psi etc); and will include; Inlet and exhaust flame traps, over-speed shutdown, High exhaust or water temperature shutdown, Anti-static equipment and Inertia or air starter motors.
- All necessary consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.