|Scope||a) Design plant capacity 1 ton/hr (isomeration process) to convert normal butane to isobutene by using catalyst.
b) Offer should be submitted as turn key basis of the entire work.
c) The Country of Origin has to be mentioned which is to be one of the followings (Italy, Germany, UK, Japan and USA) and all materials must be brand new.
e) Safety during the work executing is contractor responsibility.
The Existing Facility
1. Electric Power 3.3 KV.
2. Instrument normal air pressure 7 bar.
3. Ambient conditions: Temperature: 0°C – 60 °C, Pressure: 720 – 770 mmHg, Humidity: 10% - 100%, Desert Weather and sand storm condition.
4. Butane feed from storage tank (FA-9210) feed to the new unit.
5. Two tanks ( 700 ton capacity for each ) using as isobutane product (FA-9207A&B)
6. Cooling water: Temperature: 32C, Pressure: 6 bar
Isomeratino Unit Site
The unit is to be install inside the boundary limit of the existing State Company for
Petrochemicals Industries Khor Al Zubair / Basrah near to existing Ethylene plant for producing 1 ton/hr, the existing unit consist of depropnaizer to producing propane from LPG and debutanizer to producing isobutane, receiving LPG feed from the company in order to provide the unit.
|Bid Bond||1% from Submitted Prices|
|Offer Validity||90 days|
|Documents Price||ID 50,000.00|