Provide qualified Personnel, Project Management Services, all necessary equipment and vessels, facilities, and materials (as may be listed in the project specific Technical requirement and Project Specification documents) to accomplish:
- Detailed preliminary survey of land and marine site locations
- Preparation of drawings showing cross-sectional profile of the area, plan view, dump site location and dimension
- Detailed metal investigation/charting of land and marine subsurface conditions to detect, locate and flag off flowlines (Pipeline probing)
- Construction and Maintenance of bundwall to contain dredged spoils
- Bush Clearing
- Pre-dredging hydrographic survey works
- Construction/Maintenance Dredging of location to CNL requirement, typically - 2.75m, -3.5m, and -3.0m LLWS for Slots, Accesses and Flowstation respectively (based on needs)
- Post survey works on location
- Preparation of post survey works report and As-Built drawings
- Reclamation works and sand stockpile
- Soil investigation and sand search
- Removal and Installation of piles
- Post dredging hydrographic survey works.
- Preparation of detailed reports on all activities
Successful companies will be expected to have self sustaining operations and provide their own consumables to support all activities.