|Scope||Provision of monitoring and evaluation of community projects in the eastern and western divisions.
The overall scope of work to be executed within this contracting strategy consists of the following:
- Undertake independent visits to 300 project sites yearly to verify ongoing and completed projects and ascertain that milestone payments correspond to value of work done
- Ensure that project and programme activities are effectively executed in accordance with Contract Agreements, Work Scopes, Work Scopes, Work Orders and Bill of Quantities and meet specification
- Ensure that HSE procedures are followed throughout the period of the administration of the process.
- Measure the outcome of the projects against the project objectives each year.
- Ascertain critical factor for the ownership and sustainability of the projects
- Identify and examine challenges of the project execution in all project host Communities (250 communities)
- Produce and submit periodic (QUARTERLY) reports on all findings to the company for review and input into Sustainable Development Management Information System (SDMIS). Such reports shall include detail findings on each project visited with pictures.
- Classify monitored projects in line with SDCR 4 focus area and carry out detailed evaluation of programmes and projects of each focus area yearly.
- Undertake visits to monitor critical stages of project execution and submit weekly reports to the company, classifying the status of the completed projects either as Successful, Functional, Ownership and Sustainable
- Make appropriate recommendation for improvement of these projects
The proposed contract will commence in June 2012 and remain active for a two (2) year duration, followed by a one (1) year extension option.