|Scope||Contractor is required to supply and install fifty (50) numbers of Digital Clock units in specified locations in this contract including wiring installations and supply of Power over Ethernet Switches.
1- Project Requirements:
The following are the minimum requirements which are necessary to complete the whole works to meet all the performance requirements in this specification on a turn-key basis, (including supply, installations, splicing, termination, removal of all existing clocks and testing) within six (06) months from the date of contract commencement.
The Contractor shall, at his own cost and responsibility carry out the necessary site survey for confirmation/verification of existing conditions prior to all work preparation.
The Contractor shall execute, without limitation of the following works:
a) NTP Digital Clock Units at the Company Hospital – the Contractor shall supply, install, NTP Digital Clock Units in all specified points/locations in this contract.
b) Ethernet Wiring Connections at the Company Hospital – the contractor shall supply, install, terminate and testing the Ethernet connections from each point/location to LAN Ethernet Switch(s) from the nearest main communication room or sub-communication rooms.
c) Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch – the Contractor shall supply and install required Power over Ethernet Switch.
All the necessary materials to be supplied in this project shall be subjected to the company approval, before it will deliver to the site.
2- Work Ddtails:
The following work item details shall be performed by the Contractor under this contract:
a) NTP Digital Clock Units at Hospital.
- The Contractor shall complete the supply, installation, termination, testing and commissioning of NTP Digital Clock Units at all Hospital specified point/locations in this contract.
- Removal of all existing analog clocks is included in this contract.
b) Ethernet Wiring Connections at Hospital.
- The Contractor shall complete the supply, installation, termination and testing Ethernet Cables (Category-6) from Hospital Main Communication Room and Sub-Communication Room to all NTP Digital Clocks required in this contract, regardless of the distance.
- The Contractor shall apply cable assembly and installation procedures according to the company standards.
c) Power over Ethernet Switch
- The Contractor shall complete the supply, installation and testing of required Power over Ethernet Switches in Main Communication Room and all sub-communication rooms in Hospital.
3- Technical Requirements:
a) NTP Digital Clock Units
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af standard)
- Ethernet RJ-45 Connection
- Support DHCP/BOOTP
- USB Connector for setup
- Single Face-Wall/Ceiling Mounted
- Dual Face-Ceiling Mounted
b) Network Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series
- IEEE 802.3af Standard
- 48 Fast Ethernet Ports
- 2x1GE uplink
- IPv6 management
c) Ethernet Network Cables
- Standard CAT-6 Cable
- Labeling shall be done in English and the symbols to be used shall be internationally recognized.
- All units shall be labeled clearly so that identification, without ambiguity, is possible from the front and back of the equipment’s.
- Adhesive labels that can be removed or easily deface are not acceptable. Neat, permanent marking which will not be removed by normal cleaning of the equipment is required, weatherproof material is required.
- Labeling related to safety precautions such as on power units shall preferably in RED letters on a whiter background or otherwise highlighted.
- Labeling shall be provided to indicate System Number, TO or FROM destinations, etc., as an aid to maintenance.
5- Test and Commissioning:
- After the completion of the installation, the Contractor shall do the testing of all NTP Digital Clock Units at all connection points, in the presence of the company’s engineer(s) or the company’s representatives.
6- Instruction and Training:
- The Contractor shall be responsible to provide the necessary training for Engineers and/or Technicians to assure full knowledge transfer for five (5) consecutive days at the company premises.
- The Contractor shall be responsible to provide detailed training syllabus prior to System installation subject for acceptance by the company.
- The Contractor shall be responsible to accommodate for training on-site in case needed to assure training for all the company staff in concern (will not exceed 5 Technicians/ Engineers)
7- Spare Parts:
The Contractor shall recommend the company with the necessary spare parts/units which they shall think be needed for the maintenance of the NTP Digital Clock Units and its peripherals (i.e. switches) for the period of two (2) years.
The Contractor shall guarantee the flow and availability of the recommended spare parts/units without major design change for at least five (5) years period.
|Bid Bond||US$ 2,400.00|