|Scope||The company invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the provision of fishing/ wireline fishing services at OML-123 [Offshore] facilities. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2013 and continue for duration of two (2) years with the company having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
Contractor must be able to provide Fishing Tools and Services including but not limited to the following:
- Single trip whipstock system for casing sizes 7”, 7 ?”, 9 ?”, 13 ?” and 20” of light and heavy wall thickness;
- Various types and sizes of mills (starting, window, watermelon, string, section, junk and tapered mills) dressed with tungsten carbide particles;
- Fishing tools for various drilling tool operations (fishing jars, accelerators, intensifiers, bumper subs, overshots, overshots extension, reverse circulating junk baskets, control/packer grapple, string and ditch magnets, taps, washover pipes, abandonment tools etc, for drilling, logging and testing operations;
- All necessary consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.