The company invites interested and reputable vehicles leasing companies with relevant experience and capacity in this specific business to apply for prequalification for consideration to tender for the lease of operational vehicles on call-off basis for block OML 143 (previously OPL 280. The estimated duration of this contract is two years with an option to extend for one more year.
The services to be performed shall generally involve the following:
- Contractor shall supply models of specified brands of vehicles for the company on lease on (24) hours basis.
- All vehicles supplied must be brand new, air conditioned and equipped with the latest Driving improving System.
- Contractor shall provide competent driver who must possess valid the country driving licence and defensive driving certificate. Such drivers must be further pre-qualified by the company before deployment.
- The lease of the vehicle shall be on a call-up basis as and when required by the company.
- Contractor must ensure that all vehicles supplied are roadworthy at all times.
- Contractor must show concrete evidence of fleet maintenance support especially at the location of lease.
- Contractor shall be responsible for the recovery and eventual repair of any vehicle or accessories if broken down. Same shall apply to any vehicle impounded by any local authorities.
- Contractor shall provide qualified personnel acceptable to the company to manage the day to day operation of the service at the given location of lease.
- Contractor shall provide acceptable uniforms, safety shoes, coverall umbrella, etc for the driver.
- Throughout the duration of lease, the contractor shall obtain all necessary operating licence, stickers, etc as and when due.