The company invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the provision of Cased Hole Completion Equipment & Services at OML-123 [Offshore] facilities. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2013 and continue for duration of two (2) years with the company having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
Contractor must be able to provide Cased Hole Completion Equipment & Services including but not limited to the following;
- Cased hole upper completion for horizontal wells (3-1/2” 9.3# EUE, 4-1/2’’ 12.6# Vam top tubing retrievable subsurface safety valve flapper type, c/w self-equalizing feature, permanent lock open feature, and 2.81” nipple adapter w/B profile c/w jam nut type connection for ¼” control line, tubing mounted nipples, flow couplings, gas lift mandrels, gas lift valves, gas lift orifice valve, adjustable swivel sub, sliding sleeve door, tubing fill test valve, tubing mounted retrievable production packers, hydraulic/electric line set retrievable production packers, locators, seals units and selfindexing guide shoe etc).
- Bucking services and pressure testing of bucked sub-assemblies.
- Calibration and setting/loading of gas lift valves.
- All necessary Consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.