|Scope||The company invites interested and qualified companies in tendering for provision of Deepwater Fishing Tools and Miscellaneous Services. Availability to commence provision of Services is required for an anticipated Commencement Date: Third (3rd) Quarter 2013. With a Primary Term of two (2) Years with a possible Optional Term of one (1) Year.
Interested Applicants must be able to provide the following as required for Deepwater Fishing Tools and Miscellaneous Services.
- Miscellaneous Drilling Tool Rentals (inclusive, but not limited to: drilling jars, hole openers, roller reamers, under-reamers, casing scrapers, bristle brushes, section mills, well head severing, string and near bit stabilizers, cross-over subs, drill collars, pony drill collars and Non magnetic drill collars)
- Miscellaneous Equipment Rentals (inclusive, but not limited to: tanks, pumps, lubricators and risers)
- Fishing Tools for Cased and Open Hole Fishing Operations (including but not limited to: reverse circulating junk baskets, lead impression blocks, wash pipes, external and internal cutters, fishing jars and accelerators, bumpers jars, knuckle joints, ditch magnets, rotary mills, section mills, Bowen overshots, overshot extensions and guides, packer retrieving tools, grapples, casing, drill pipe and wireline spears, screw-in subs, box taps, taper taps and washover shoes.)
- Fishing Tools Supervisor(s) with a minimum of (15) fifteen years relevant experience including a minimum of (5) years on semi-submersible rigs or drill ships.
- Fishing Tools for 2-1/16, 2-3/8, 2-7/8, 3-1/2, 4-1/2, 5-1/2 and 7 tubing; 3-1/2, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2 and 6-5/8 drill pipe; 4-3/4 5-1/2 5-7/8 6-1/2, 8 and 9 drill collars; and 5, 7, 9-5/8, 11-3/4, 13-3/8, 13-5/8, 16 and 20 casing.
- Base Facilities with full machine shop and welding capabilities to re-dress mills/shoes, stabilizers etc. as required.