|Scope||Contractor shall perform Maintenance Service for the Sewage Treatment Facilities.
The Service consists of the requirements of the Company’s CBD Utility Division. Contractor shall perform checking, inspecting, repair, testing, operating and maintaining sewage treatment plants, small sewage treatment plants of various capacities, cleaning, reading meters, re-assembling, painting and other miscellaneous work related thereto.
The Facilities covered by this Service are in Company’s Operational Areas and include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Sewage Treatment Plant – 1 (2000 Cubic Meters Per day)
- Pump Stations No. 5 (North Area)
- Lift Stations No. 1, 4 and Lift Station- fitness center and New Kids Playground (Family Area)
- Lift Stations No. 1,2 and 3 (South Area)
- Lift Stations No. 1,2 and 5(North Area)
- Package Sewage Treatment Plant systems (No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7and New STP-02) various sites at North Area
- Lift Stations No. 6 in sewage Treatment Plant
- Small Sewage treatment plants with a capacity between 50-100 cubic meters per day
- Pump Stations 9 to 12 (Home Ownership Area)
- Other Sewage facilities
Contractor shall obtain Company’s written instructions prior to carrying out work on Pump Stations 9 to 12 (Home Ownership Area).
The Laboratory Equipment shall be service by the Authorized Manufacturer representatives. There shall be four (4) service visits per year and the each visit shall be for the service of all the equipment.
Work Duration: Three (3) Years
|Documents Price||SR 600|