RWE Dea AG, Image headquartered in Hamburg, conducts international exploration for natural gas and crude oil. The company deploys state-of-the-art drilling and production techniques and utilizes the vast expertise acquired over more than 110 years of its corporate history. It has also set standards in terms of safety and environmental protection.
RWE Dea NA/ME GmbH – Libya Branch hereby requests Expression of Interest from experienced and reputable companies specialized in providing Travel Agency Services. This information will then be used by RWE Dea NA/ME GmbH to identify potential contractors to participate in a future competitive tender.
Scope of Services:
Company will require the Travel Agency to provide the following:
- Provide itineraries for domestic and international flights and associated services for the Company as per request comprising in Libya and abroad:
- Schedule and flights.
- Optimum and economic alternative (both in terms of price, rebooking/cancellation penalties and schedule/comfort).
- Online Reservation System
- Booking and issuing of domestic and international tickets (tax inclusive) at short notice and based on “best option” routing
- Booking and issuing vouchers for international hotels – to clearly identify applicable cancellation rules.
Interested Companies are required to submit an Expression of Interest including the following:
- Statement of Expression of Interest.
- Copies of Libyan Company Registration Documents that includes:
- Libyan Tax Registration.
- Libyan Company Registration.
- Libyan Permit to Work.
- Details of experience and results in provision of Travel Agency Services in Libya.
Information as per Legal Company Name, Company representative Name, Address, City and Country, Telephone & fax No. and Emai.