|Scope||Waha Oil Company (WOC), Tripoli, Libya hereby contemplates to float a Bid Package for the complete design, supply and installation of a military Chain Link fence around Es-Sider Terminal which, shall be 12 Km in length and shall have Eight (8) gates as per the basic requirements stated herein below on a Turn Key Bases.
Therefore, Local Specialized Companies who are interested and recently registered by WOC and possess the potential to execute this project are invited to collect the Bid Package from Secretary Tenders Committee.
Preliminary scope of work:
a.Design of the fence and Specification materials
1. Design of the fence and preparation of Bill of Quantities.
2. The material for Chain Link fence shall include all terminal, corner, end, line and gate posts complete with wire mesh fabric, barbed wire extension, tension wire, braces, clips, pins and other requisite hardware.
3. Total height of the above ground PVC coated galvanized fence shall be normal 2.65 meter including the Y-top part (barbed wired extension). An allowance shall be made for posts embedment of minimum 1.00 m into the ground.
4. The wire mesh fabric shall be 3.75 mm core wire diameter with overall PVC diameter 4.75 standard for heavy duty, anti-intruder chain link fencing especially for Military and petroleum areas. Specially design anti-climbing deterrence fence.
5. The framing posts comprising of line posts, terminal, corner or end posts shall consist of either circular, square, rectangular or any closed and hollow structural steel formed sections. The minimum outside diameter for rounded section shall be 2.375 and a square section shall be nominal 2.00. For gate posts the rounded section shall be 2.875 or 2.50 square or equivalent.
B. Installation of fencing:
6. Surveying works.
7. Excavation for fence posts shall be minimum 12 diameter or 12 square and shall be minimum 3 3 deep for end, corner and intermediate straining posts and 2 9 deep for intermediate posts.
8. Installation of the posts, alignment and concreting.
9. Installation of the chain-link fence, all corner, end and intermediate straining posts shall be braced with brace rails and tie rods.
10. The barbed wire extension arms shall be fixed to the top of the fence posts so that they face outwards and three rows of barbed wire shall be fixed to them with the provided wire ties.
11. Gates shall be installed where indicated on the drawings or as jointly set out at site. The excavation for the gate posts shall be 16 square or 16 diameter and 33 deep.
12. Soil from the excavation for the posts shall be spread uniformly along the fence line, after grading and levelling, any excessive material which should be disposed to a designated area. On completion of the work the site shall be left in a clean and tidy state.