Prequalification Of Specialized Companies For to supply and install a new Gas Turbine at Azzawiya Oil Refining Co:
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company Inc. (ARC), the Owner, intends to supply and install a new compact, heavy-duty, dual fuel, 10MW/6.6KV Gas Turbine (GT) Electric Power Generating Unit complete with process steam cogeneration combined cycle.
1- Brief of Scope of Works:
- The Basic Scope of Works required for the supply and installation of the new GT shall include the followings:-
- Design, Engineering and Documentation.
- Manufacturing and supply of the GT and the process steam cogeneration unit and assembling of internals and testing at Manufacturer’s work shop.
- Site Installation, erection Works & erection supervision, including all utility battery limit connections of electrical, fuel, steam, water utilities.
- Commissioning, start-up and test-run and field performance tests.
- ARC personnel staff training.
2- Documents to be Submitted for the Prequalification:
- Licenses for carrying out company activities in Libya.
- Valid Local Tax Payment Certificate.
- Statement of company’s financial status for the last three years.
- Company’s technical organization chart, list of technical stuff and equipment.
- Certificates of Completion for similar projects in the past.
- Contact details of the company’s head office and branches i.e. telephone/telefax numbers, email identities, website.
- List of past and current projects executed by the company with locations, contract prices etc.
- Subcontractors, if any and their experience and other information related to them.
- Authority letter from the parent company in the event of prequalification of a branch or partner company.
- In case of joint venture between foreign and Libyan company, foreign company must be registered with the local authority in Libya and have the permission to execute works in Libya.