Harouge Oil Operation, is joint operating company on behalf of National Oil Operation Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GMBH , Announces an invitation to participate in Prequalification for Tender for companies and contractors who have the required legal and valid licenses and relevant proven experience.
- Location of the Work:
24" Jofra to Assida junction and 24" Tibisti-Beda junction to Assida junction pipeline.
- Description of the Work:
The scope of work of this ITT document is to supply equipment, manpower and plan for the installation of various split sleeves on:
24" Jofra to Assida junction and 24" Tibisti-Beda junction to Assida junction.
Full circumference weldable split sleeves applied in two individual segments, shall be installed at all identified critical sections over 50% metal loss.
Any party has background , capability and available manpower and equipment to perform work and would like to participate in the above mentioned prequalification processes for HOO is requested to provide all the required information and documents as listed below:
1.Name of contractor or company and its normal type of activity, In addition all legal documents as following:
Valid license compatible with the required work.
Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
Payment of tax certificate
Article of association.
2. Organization Chart along with CVs for the professional and technical manpower with min. 10 years + experience and also lists of available plant and equipment.
3. List of similar works completed within the last 3 years specific in the work program, Include the following information:
a. Project Title
b. Work location
c. Client name, address, phone/fax/email contact reference
d. Brief description of the works
e. Start/completion dates
f. Approx. value of work (US$ equiv.
4.Number of professional employees, engineers, technicians and support discipline employed for the service i.e. for similar projects .
5. CVs of board of management.
6. Copy of QA/QC manual along with implementation forms, checklists & certificates applicable to QA/QC Management system.
7. Copy of HSE manual along with implementation forms checklists & certificates.
8. Details of local Libyan/Foreign partnering available agents and in-country licenses and registration.
9. A work backlog curve for the next two years.
10.Copy of financial statement audited by charted accountants for last 3 years. Or internal financial statement if the company is established for less than one year.
11.Provide address, Emails and Phone numbers for main and branch office.
Your prequalification file should be subdivided into sections and covered with an index as listed above.
The above information and supporting documents must be delivered between (09:30) AM and( (12:00) noon starting from Sunday 04/05/2014 to Tuesday 06/05/2014, to The Office of the Secretary of the Tender Committee 6th Floor HOO main Office, Janat alareef Street Tripoli/Libya
1. Each point carries an evaluation weighting any answer or statement given must be evidenced by attachment within the submission. failure to do so could result in failure to become qualified to subsequently receive the ITT package.
2. This invitation does not mean an obligation for HOO to invite company or contractor to tender or for the said company or contractor to participate in this project.
3. Any company or contractor interested in participating in this prequalification is responsible for all costs involved.
4. All communications must be via a person authorized to deal with the subject prequalification.
5. Incomplete files or non-specialized licenses shall not be considered.
The above information and supporting documents must be delivered to The Office of the Secretary of the Tender Committee 6th Floor HOO main Office, Janat alareef Street Tripoli/Libya