|Scope||RWE Dea AG, headquartered in Hamburg/Germany, conducts international exploration for hydrocarbons. The company deploys state-of-the-art drilling and production techniques and utilizes the vast expertise acquired over more than 110 years of its corporate history. It has also set standards in terms of safety and environmental protection.
RWE Dea operates production facilities in Germany, the United Kingdom, Norway, Denmark and Egypt, and holds exploration licenses in Algeria, Libya, Poland, Trinidad Tobago and Turkmenistan.
In Libya, one of the key regions of RWE Dea’s upstream business, the company operates the concessions NC193 and NC195, located in Sirt Basin. In these concessions four (4) Exploration wells and two (2) optional appraisal wells are planned to be drilled in Q4 /2014 & 2015.
Pre-qualification Announcement for provision of MWD-LWD-Directional Drilling Services:
RWE Dea North Africa /Middle East GmbH Libya Branch (Company) intends to issue the tender described below and wish to invite for pre-qualification, interested, experienced and reputable companies (contractor) specialized in providing MWD-LWD-Directional Drilling Services.
Scope Of Work Summary:
The NC193/NC195 (Sirt Basin) work program consists drilling of four vertical exploration wells & 2 optional in NC193 & NC195“Sirta Basin” In Q4/2014 and 2015, back to back drilling:
Two (2) new field wildcat wells in NC193 (TD= ± 8000 ft ) & (TD= ± 9000 ft )
Two (2) new field wildcat wells in NC195 (TD= ± 6000 ft ) & (TD= ± 7000 ft )
. The pre-qualification is divided into the following:
• Provision of MWD/LWD/directional drilling equipment & services
• Sidetrack services
Note: Latest spud date for fourth well is 31 December 2015
Concessions NC193 /NC195 Sirt Basin, Libya
1. The pre-qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obliged to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been successfully pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible, whatsoever, for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of the response to this notice.
4. Company is not obliged to give any justifications or reasons behind disqualifying any of the participants after evaluation of the pre-qualification.
5. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.