Eni North Africa B.V. Libyan Branch (ENI NA), wish to verify the availability of reputable, interested and experienced contractors specialized in providing CUSTOM CLEARANCE as better detailed in “Appendix D”.
As a rethin ENI NA vendor list sult of ENINA evaluation in respect of above required service, only qualified, specialized and experienced vendors will be registered wiand will be invited to tender for the above mentioned activities. In case you are interested in participating in our future tenders in order to be an approved vendor, as a first step, we will need to be provided) with the following documentation/info:
1. Copy of certified statement of registration in Libya – Chamber of commerce (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
2. Company’s profile/brochure;
3. References & brief description of Works/Goods/Services provided during the last 3 (three) years with regards of Provision of above listed services;
4. Copy of Tax Certificate (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
5. Company Social Insurance Code (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
6. Receipts of the last 3 months Social Security Contribution Payment (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
7. Company / Group’s structure chart;
8. Company’s organization chart;
9. Name of the shareholders, together with the percentage and the title of share ownership;
10. Balance sheet of the last three years, with the following information: Capital Value;
3) Net Assets / Shareholders funds;
3) Turnover, latest year available;
3) Main declared activity of the company;
3) Number of registered employees;
o Holding Company or part of a Group.
Reference is also made to your Shareholding structure for which we kindly ask to provide your most updated information. Specifically we need the disclosure of all “Ultimate Beneficiaries” of your company even when shares are owned by trustees.
For Pre-Qualification Questionnair In detail you are also requested to submit documentation in order to comply with following requirements:
1. Management of the sub-contractor interfaces, Libyan permits, consents and approvals process, start-up assistance.
2. Management of the service, including administration items such as, preparation of contract execution plan, reporting, safety, productivity, invoice substantiation, and cost reports.
3. Ensure preparation and submission of documentation for the purpose of obtaining permits and approvals.
4. Manage, supervise and provide, all necessary resources, including supervision, skilled and semi-skilled labour, tools, equipment and supplies for the satisfactory performance of the service.
5. To provide all personal safety equipment.
6. Provide all environmental protection as required by government regulations.
7. Include all related functions, activities and services of each and every kind to accomplish the service, including management, supervision, quality assurance, quality control, record books, material handling/expediting, cost control, interfacing with company’s contractor, provide all labour, resources, tools, equipment, all safety and environmental requirements.
8. It is required that vendor shall not subcontract the whole of the service.
ENINA will evaluate the above requested documentation and, if satisfied, as a result of its careful evaluation, will include the applicant in its Vendor List in order to consider your company for future tender processes regarding the subject activities.
Only qualified companies that have proven capability and recent experience of supplying the above-required service will be considered for potential tenders for the scope of service described above.
All responses are to be supported by such narrative, organization charts, resource charts and other information, which the company considers necessary to substantiate the individual responses and provide ENI NA with the required confidence in the company’s capabilities and experiences.
This enquiry shall not be considered an invitation to bid and therefore it does not represent or constitute any promise, obligation or commitment of any kind on the part of ENI NA, to enter into any agreement or arrangement with you or with any company participating in this pre-enquiry.
Consequently, all data and information provided by you shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of ENI NA, to enter into any agreement or arrangement with you, nor shall they entitle your company to claim any indemnity from ENI.
All data and information provided pursuant to this enquiry will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed or communicated to non-authorized persons or companies except.
If interested and without any obligation on our part, you are kindly requested to:
1. Submit the whole documentation requested herein;
2. Advise the estimated workload (maximum, busy and available) for the period 2014-2016.