Scope of work for this project includes
1. Demolition of last 13 Km of 30" pipeline from Station S to W2
2. Demolition of 12 MPPL from QP Refinery to Doha Depot.
1. The scope of demolition of last 13 Km of 30"pipeline from Station S to W2 includes:
1.1. Decommissioning, demolition and removal of last 13 KM section of the 30" pipeline from Station S to W2 including the pig trap and Valve Station LBV-06. After demolition of the pipeline, the termination point shall be blind flanged and necessary CP works shall be done to protect the remaining underground pipeline section.
1.2. Decommissioning & demolition of FOC cable running with the 13 KM pipelines to be demolished.
1.3. Updating PMS/LDS, SCADA and other relevant systems based on this demolition.
2. The scope of Demolition of 12 MPPL from QP Refinery to Doha Depot includes
2.1 Decommissioning, demolition and removal of existing 12'' Multiproduct pipelines QP Refinery to downstream of existing sphere launcher 3301L at Doha Depot, Abu Hamour WOQOD BL, tie-in at BSV-3 and all the facilities of pipeline system along the route.
1. Demolition, removal and environmentally safe disposal of pipelines and all associated instruments (control Valves, MOV's XV's) and equipment such as sphere launcher and receiver inside Doha depot.
2. Removal, transportation & hand over of
(i) cathodic protection Transformer/Rectifier unit, (ii) Vertical Ground bed located in Wukair,
(iii) all junction boxes & (iv) test stations and bonding stations to QP Refinery Facility department for future utilization.
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|