|Scope||QP Refinery complex consists of two crude based refineries with a total capacity of 85,000 barrels per day (bpd), one gas condensate based refinery of 57,000 bpd and a residue based FCC refinery of 28,000 bpd.
The complex has many common utility units and off site facilities. The different units of the Refinery complex were commissioned in a phased manner as follows: a) Refinery No. 1: 4 units (Units 01, 02, 03 & 06) ? 1978
b) Refinery No. 2: 9 units (Units 11-19) ? 1982
c) Condensate Refinery & its Utilities: 5 units (Unit 61-65) - 2001
d) FCCU & its Utilities: 9 units (Units 41-49) ? 2002 Utilities/off-sites: 8 units (21, 22, 23, 24, 51, 52, 53, 54) ? various locations.
QP intends to avail, for a period of five (5) years, the services of a CONTRACTOR to provide inspection services on call-off basis for all the stationary equipment, piping and its components, structures and other associated miscellaneous items such as furnaces, pressure vessels, storage equipment, columns, drums, exchangers, coolers, air coolers, reactors, piping. NDT Services:
1. Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Tests (UFDT) of welds
2.Lamination check and scanning o of plates, pipe headers, equipment parts etc., 3a. Phased array UT 3b ToFD
4. Penetrant Testing (PT) Flouroscent and visible
5. Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Flouroscent and visible 6. In situ replica with a digital photography through field microscope, with no specify a minimum spots.
7. Radiographic testing ( Conventional)
8. Radiographic testing ( Computed RT)
9. IRIS/ECT Examination 10. ACFM 11. Guided Wave/LRUT service
|Bid Bond||QAR 200,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QAR 500.00|