Contractor shall provide EPIC services for the design, procurement, construction, and commissioning of the pipeline together with the associated facilities. Scope of the project is to replace the existing 12 inch Raw NGL Pipeline from FSP Dukhan to NGL-1 plant inside Mesaieed Industrial City, of approximately 95 km length.
Scope of project includes
1.Installation of new 12 inch buried pipeline from FSP to NGL-1 plant, including pipeline leak detection system, Cathodic protection system.
2. New Pig launching facility at FSP Dukhan, Pig receiving facility at NGL-1, new block valve stations along the route, with all associated piping, ESDV, isolation valves and all other required items ( instruments, supports, access road, site grading and the like).
3. All instrumentation and control systems for safeguarding, control and monitoring, with seamless integration with the existing DCS, ESD and F&G systems.
4. Power to all equipment of the new facility.
5. Active fire protection systems, F&G detection systems and safety equipment.
6. Telecommunications Network designed to carry SCADA, Voice, Data between the various project sites to provide reliable and uninterrupted means of transmission of Raw NGL from FSP to Mesaieed NGL-1 Plant.
7. Upon commissioning of the new 12 inch pipeline, existing 12 inch pipeline shall be decommissioned, removed and written off accordingly.
|Bid Bond||QAR 3,000,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QAR 500.00|