The Company intends to issue the below tender and wish to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender Fiscal Metering System Upgrading Project.
Scope of Work:
- Mellitah intends to up-grade/modernize the existing Crude Oil, Condensate & Gas fiscal Metering system installed in their Oil divisionís Onshore fields by replacing the old type of fiscal meters with the latest type of fiscal metering system and also by calibrating & supplying of missing parts of some new meters which are already installed in the fields in order to be work perfectly and accurately without any error.
- The fields needs complete replacement with the latest type of metering system including all the associated equipments.
while Oil fields needs to be check / verify and after checking calibration, supplying of missing parts and replacement of metering system (based on the requirement) with the latest type of meters are required.
- The ultimate goal of this Project is to modernize the existing fiscal metering system of MOG onshore fields to fulfill Company, Ministry Oil & Gas and International Metering Systems Standards and in the end of this Project all meters should work accurately without any error.
- The Project is on turnkey bases which includes (but not limited to) Site survey, Basic & detailed Engineering, Procurement, Supplying of missing parts of meters Construction/Installation, Starting up of meters, Commissioning, calibration & Testing of the meters.
- Dismantling & Gathering and transporting the Old Existing Metering System.