The objective of the project is to improve fire fighting capability at Khatiyah Main and UmbBab by replacing the existing firewater pumps and their controls with new pumps and control panels, considering current water demand and redundancy.
The above requirements are safety pre-requisites in conformity to QP safety philosophy, for prompt and efficient action of fire water systems in case of emergency at the concerned stations. Their implementation is therefore, compulsory to be in conformity with QP safety philosophy.
The Scope of Work includes Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Commissioning of the following:
a) Khatiyah Main Degassing Station Replacement of following pumps and its controllers, the new pumps shall be installed at the same location.
1) 24-P-7501A - Electric motor driven pump with controller
2) 24-P-7500A - Diesel engine driven pump with all auxiliaries
3) 24-P-7502A - Electric motor driven jockey pump with controller Apart from the jockey pump to be replaced, additional one new jockey pump shall be provided to suffice the requirement.
b) UmmBab Pumping Station Replacement of the following firewater pump and its controller with new electric motor driven firewater pump and controller at a different location.
1) 33-P-XX41A- Electric firewater pump with controller. In addition to above, following pumps to be provided.
2) 33-P-XXX1- Diesel engine driven pump with all auxiliaries.
3) 33-P-XXX2A/B- Electric motor driven jockey pumps with controllers.
|Bid Bond||QAR 500,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QAR 0.00|