|Scope||The company invites the tenders for Headquarters (HQ) Power Supply Upgrade.
The Scope of Works includes the following:-
- Supply, install, and commission two (2) 415 V distribution cabinets at PS 10 switch room and HQ. This shall include mounting and termination of incoming and outgoing cables.
- Supply, install, and commission a 415 V incoming cable to the panel. This shall include termination on the existing 415 V PS 10 switchboard.
- Supply, install, and commission LV service cable(s) between the two (2) 415 V distribution cabinets. This shall include termination of the service cables.
- Supply, install, and commission earthing cables - high conductivity plain annealed stranded copper conductor, PVC insulated, green colour with yellow stripe. The tenderer shall establish required lengths during site visit.
- Carry out necessary trenching and reinstatement cable route(s).
- The Tenderer shall be required to supply and carry out installation for all the works with minimal interruption to the company’s normal operations.
- The Tenderer, together with a team of six (6) staff, shall be required to carry out a structured and comprehensive factory acceptance test (FAT) and site acceptance test (SAT) and sign the relevant forms.
- The Tenderer shall provide training to a team of six (6) staff at the manufacturer’s factory.
- The Tenderer shall ensure that before the completion of the project, at least four
copies of the relevant manuals and documentation, including as built drawings are availed to the company in hard and/or soft forms.
- On award of the contract, the Tenderer shall develop and present to the company, within two weeks, a comprehensive functional design specification (FDS) document which shall address all functions as stated in this tender document. Any omissions of the functions shall be re-instated, when noted by the company at any time in the contract, by the Contractor at no additional cost to the company.
- The Tenderer shall propose the estimate implementation period from the date of contract signing to project commissioning. The project implementation schedule shall be provided.
- The Tenderer shall be required to carry out own surveys of the site in order to come out with a complete quotation before tendering.
- The Tenderer shall conduct insulation tests on both new and existing power and control cables before terminating them.
- The Tenderer shall provide in their tender commissioning spares and three years’ worth of maintenance spares as recommended by the company.
- The Tenderer shall provide in their tender any special maintenance tools required.
- The Tenderer shall provide in their tender a 1 Year warranty. Where the tenderer is not the manufacturer, the tenderer shall provide a letter undertaking the warranty.
|Bid Bond||KSH 100,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||KSH 1,000.00|