|Scope||The company bids for the supply of Qty: 02 Nos, lubricity tester.
The Technical Specifications are as follows:-
1) EP (Extreme Pressure) Lubricity Tester is a sophisticated instrument designed to measure the lubricating quality of drilling fluids and lubricating additives by simulating the speed of rotation of the drill pipe and the pressure with which the pipe bears against the wall of the bore hole.
2) The lubricity test measures fluid resistance (lubricating character) between two hardened steel moving surfaces at 100 pounds force (which translates into a 5,000 to 10,000 psi or 34,470 to 68,940 kPa) pressure on the intermediate fluid film.
3) The extreme pressure test which produces an indication of the film strength of the fluid being tested shall be performed by applying a measured force to a torque-sensitive bearing cup with the torque arm.
4) The unit shall have conveniently replaceable block and ring fitting for performing lubricity/extreme pressure tests.
5) Power Supply: 220 +/- 10 V, 50 Hz single phase AC
6) Operating temperature: 0 to 50 degC
7) Relative Humidity: Up to 95 %
8) Result reading: manual or digital display
9) Operation Control: manual with switch/keypad or software controlled
10) Motor: 90 V DC Suitable motor to transmit 60 rpm on 150 inch pound and 1000 rpm on 350 inch pounds load. The motor shall be suitable to work continuously without overheating for a period of minimum 8 hours.
11) Speed range: 0- 1000 rpm with least count 20 rpm
12) Speed control: Through digital control panel/software or manually with speed control knob
13) Main Shaft: main shaft made of stainless steel shall be fitted on bearings from both sides and suitable to withstand torque up to 350 inch pounds
14) Lubricity/film strength meter: The meter shall be calibrated in rpm/torque to measure speed/torque with the help of mode selection switch
15) Torque Arm: The torque arm shall be provided with torque meter and shall be suitably designed for convenient loading/unloading of the test rings
16) Torque: 600 inch pounds maximum
17) Sample cup: One sample cup made of corrosion resistance stainless steel and of adequate size shall be provided with each unit
18) Spare/Accessories: The bidder shall supply one set of following spare/accessories with each unit of the equipment.
a) Test Ring for Lubricity Test: 10 Nos
b) Test Block for EP Test: 10 Nos
c) Test Ring for EP Test: 10 Nos
d) Test Block for Lubricity Test: 10 Nos
e) Measuring Magnifier: 01 No
f) Maintenance Tool kit: 01 No
g) Heat cup: 01 No
h) Torque Wrench- 01 No
i) Calibrated Lubricity Ring- 01 No
j) Calibrated Lubricity Block- 01 No
k) Any other accessories including power chord/adapter, RS232/USb cable required for immediate commissioning of each unit of the equipments.
|Bid Bond||US$ 1,200.00|
|Bond Validity||304 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||US$ 100.00|