The company bids for the Provision of Metocean and Weather Forecasting Services. The proposed contract will commence in 2016 and remain active for two (2) years duration, with an option of a one (1) year extension option.
The scope of work under the tender comprises the Provision of Metocean and Weather Forecasting Services including the following:
• Two (2) times per day (24/7) forecasts for all COMPANY specified locations with monthly forecast verification reports, squall warnings aviation dedicated forecasts (e.g. Local Area Forecasts) and Ad-Hoc forecasts for vessel, rig, tow out routes or other weather critical activity.
• Provision of Internet based access to all forecast products and Real time data available to COMPANY and make available for COMPANY own intranet.
• To perform scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance trips for each of the metocean stations and moorings operated by COMPANY to repair service and calibrate the systems, and maintain a digital log of sensor/station details.
• Provision of quality controlled (QC) monthly data along with reports detailing quantity, quality and recommendations for improvements.
• Provisions and upgrade of metocean stations and associated metocean equipment as defined by COMPANY needs.
• To perform specialist metocean/weather studies such as data comparison, criteria analysis as required by COMPANY.
• Provision of onsite (onshore or offshore) weather forecasters for critical weather sensitive operations as defined by COMPANY needs.
• Perform maintenance on equipment calibration and maintenance to aid sensor accuracy and uptime