|Scope||The company bids for the supply of Life support breathing air system.
The system basically comprises of breathing air monitoring console and an anti panic helmet, with these essential components technical properties.
A- Integral personal breathing helmet with anti panic lock and three air lines operating independently of one another , the helmet should be with these properties:-
1. An analogue security system avoids, that the operator reflexively take the helmet of his head, after having closed person is in charge to drive the screws, like that the operator cannot untighten the latch assembly by himself.
2. The helmet should be offering its user the best comfort as Dossible in a narrow space at the inside of the helmet.
3. Two pads so the head won't hit the hard helmet.
4. A Kevlar net with the possibility to fit in foam material parts, in case the user has a smaller head.
5. A pvc pillow that can be pumped with air to ensure that the head is in a fixed position inside the helmet.
6. An integral communication system between operator under helmet , safety man under helmet ( stand - by ) and super - vision in control unit with the breathing air console , the communication assembly should contains one head phone inside the helmet and a bone microphone which does not transmit the breathing sound of the operator and has a magnificent voice quality.
7. The helmet should has two inlet air - regulators, a primary and secondary, both regulators have an individual air supply line this will ensure that in case one air supply gets cut, the operator under helmet has a second air supply, for safety reasons the helmet should has an emergency air supply, one system is a 5 liters bottle that is fixed to the hamess at hip height or the operator under helmet has an extra air supply line , that is connected to a separate air cylinder next to the manhole .
B- Integral breathing air monitoring console with these technical properties:-
1. The air supply is built as a dual system, two separate air banks are connected, which supply air to two identical control systems.
2. The umbilical also have dual air hoses, one of the supply lines is used as a main supply and the other as a stand- by emergency backup.
3. The breathing air system is built to supply a maximum of 4 operators under helmet with a constant air flow for workins in a non - breathable environment.
4. An inbuilt voice communication system ensures a continuous connection between operator under helmet and monitoring staff.
5. The life support console should contain all controls in order to monitor the primary and secondary air supply system.
6. Control instruments for regulating the primary and secondary breathing air to helmet.
7. Connections for visual and audible communication system.
8. Shut- off valves for primary and secondary for each life support system operator.
9. Connections for primary and secondary air supply cylinders.
l0. Umbilical connections and umbilical assembly with two breathing air supply lines, communication cable and steel safety cable.
1 l. Audible alarm.
12. The support breathing air system should be mounted in vehicle type tandem trailer.
C- 4 breathing air racks to international standard (table D) with certification (8cylinders "g" sized breathing air bottles per rack.
|Bid Bond||USD 6,000.00|
|Bond Validity||120 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||ID 250,000.00|