|Scope||The basic scope includes, Design , Supply, Installation and Commissioning of DMR Trunking
Radio System for the Refinery Plant. In this the company will require 6 DMR channels for the Refinery Plant. DMR system should provide the solution for 12 traffic channels at the Refinery Plant. This could be the either Single site or Multisite depending on the best practice, most reliable solution with required traffic channels.
Supply of 150 nos. of handheld ATEX certified radios (the vendor shall provide either ATEX or UL certified for use in Zone 1 areas; it is preferable to have the power output of 4 watts. The vendor shall provide the technical details in his technical offer letter), 20 nos. of fixed base station radios and 8 nos. of Vehicle/Mobile Radios compatible with DMR trunking technology.
Six DMR channels for the Refinery Plant Radio System should be integrated with the existing telephone system and paging system. The entire radio user can able to call the telephone lines and vice versa.
The successful vendor shall supply Motorola make DMR trunking system. The basic scope of work includes:
- Project management and reporting at regular intervals to the company.
- Complete Engineering
- Procurement of all the equipment necessary to meet all the company requirements as per the scope of work
- Interfacing of the new DMR system with various existing systems such as Telephone network, Plant communication system, remote monitoring through desk top PCs etc.
- Complete equipment configuration and assembly
- Project planning, execution, reporting, document control (which includes overall topology drawing, interconnection drawing, GA drawing, data sheets, lay out, FAT & SAT Procedures, commissioning procedure, Utility data, equipment list etc.)
- Coordination with TRA
- Installation as per the OEM recommendations, testing, commissioning
- Providing support and service for five years. Execution of 6 months. Fully supported Warranty / Guarantee period of 2 years following receipt of Site Acceptance Test (SAT). Three years of service after completion of two years of Warranty / Guarantee period.
- Buy Back for the existing System.
|Documents Price||OMR 100.00|