|Scope||The company bids for the supply of instrument for personal electronic dosimeter (PED) for measuring gamma and x-ray radiation. The specifications of the instrument are as follows: -
- Radiation Detection: X-rays & gamma
- Energy Range: 20 KeV to 6000 KeV
- Radiation Detector: single energy compensated geiger muller tube
- Measuring Dose Range: 0-100 mSv/hr (bar graph / digital numeric display)
- Display Units: display in
- Supplier / Manufacturer should provide with Certificate of Calibration and Testing with all applicable Calibration Standards and Conforms to ANSI/HPS N13.11.2001/2009 or Equivalent. - Suitable for Sour and Dusty field atmosphere
- Instrument should be intrinsically safe
- Suitable for Hazardous area zones 0, 1 and 2 and comply with appropriate ATEX, IECEx CSA.
- Comply with the certification of Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC): Directive 2004/108/EC, ATEX 95 equipment directive 94/9/EC, equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Display language shall be in English language.
- Local supplier should be equipped and certified by the manufacturer to calibrate the monitor minimum by every 6 months.
- Suitable for use with USB personal computer-printer interface along with appropriate data management software program installations package.
- Robust and suitable for challenging conditions.
- Rugged, shock proof casing for use in all weather conditions.
- Multiple measurement modes.