|Scope||The company announces to interested and prequalified companies, an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of helicopters and Associated Services. The proposed contract will commence in Q3, 2017 and remain active for duration of five years, with an option to extend by a further two years.
Details of the scope include but is not limited to:
- Item 001, Provision of two (2) medium sized helicopters and associated services flexible to five (5) at Warri and Port Harcourt for operations in support of SPDC Production, Project and Well Engineering Services.
- Item 002, Aircraft proposed are to be types approved by the Company and be fully equipped to Company (Group) technical and safety standards.
- Item 003, Each aircraft to be available 6 days per week 0700-1900hrs with an agreed maintenance day each week
- Item 004, Medium sized helicopter to have a minimum of 12 seats and be configured for offshore operations.
- Item 005, Provision of aircrew, Maintenance, Insurance and the associated maintenance facilities.
- Item 006, Provision of Medevac, External Load, Secondary SAR and ancillary services.
- Item 007, Provision of Jet A1 Fuel (including maintenance and operation of fuel storage facilities) and maintenance of helipods to transfer the fuel to swamp locations.
- Item 008, Provision of a holistic management of operations including flight booking, flight scheduling, passenger handling, lounges, catering services at Warri and Port Harcourt.
- Item 009, Provision of a Helipad/Helideck Inspection Service.