|Scope||The company requires the services of competent and qualified contractor with suitable equipment and relevant experience for the provision of Cementing Equipment (Pumping Included), Materials and Engineering Services.
The scope of work is to carry out primary and remedial cementing operations required in the well delivery process, and have been categorized into the following:
- Cementing and pumping services for Primary Cementation, Remedial Cementation, top job, plug job, acid job, pressure testing, foam cementation and nitrified spacer job.
- Cement mixing and pumping equipment, suitable for onshore rig installation, rated to 10,000 psi.
- Nitrogen and mixing/pumping equipment for nitrified spacer foam cementation
- Contingency liner hanger, running tools and running services.
- Oilfield class G cement and chemical additives
- Recording and real-time display of mixing/pumping operations parameters
- Ball/dart launching head for top drives, and subsea launch mandrels suitable for subsea cementing and liner cementations
- Suitable casing circulating heads, Retrievable packers with storm choke valves, drillable cement retainers, retrievable bridge plugs, with wireline and drill pipe running kits
- Casing accessories – float shoes and collars, centralizers, wiper plugs, plug sets, etc
- Cement and cement slurry testing services
- Preparation of cementing programmes and post-job cementing reports
- Onshore storage of cement chemical and additives, float equipment, packers and retainers
- Onshore bulk cement storage facility and capability to transfer bulk cement to supply vessels
- Qualified and competent personnel to run the cement units on the rigs.
- Suitable onshore storage and logistics in support of the above operations.